How to turn risks to selling points
This meetup is a frank talk about the fails and lessons learnt when dealing with risks. Here you will not hear a standard academic theory of risk management, only hands-on experience. We are going to focus on how to voice risks in a way to be heard and to earn trust from a customer.
Who would benefit from visiting the meetup:
Project managers, team leaders, sales managers, business development managers.
What you are going to learn:
– how a simple and clear risk wording can actually increase sales (through attractive offers)
– how it can motivate a client and a team on their way to remove obstacles
– how it influences forming the absolute trust from your Customer`s side
Join and you will know what to do if
– you foresee an inevitable misfortune, but the client does not hear you and shows no reaction to risks reporting
– your customer thinks that risks you bring up are “your problems”
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Anatoliy became a part of Sigma Software in 2008. As a project manager, he joined several complex and challenging projects, which were successfully completed. In 2009, Anatoly became the manager of the Microsoft Solutions Department. And grew the team from 17 people to almost 200 eight years later. In 2017, Anatoly got the position of Delivery Director. For many years along his career path, he has been actively involved in business development and crisis management. Anatoly also has coached project managers for about 10 years.