Country: United States of America
Position: Founder & CEO at Notejoy, ex-Head of Product at Linkedin, ex-Product Manager at Microsoft
Sachin Rekhi is a serial tech entrepreneur and product executive based in Silicon Valley. He was Head of Product for LinkedIn Sales Navigator, a new fast-growing LinkedIn premium subscription targeted at sales professionals with over $200M in revenue. Prior to LinkedIn, Sachin founded ConnectedHQ, an effortless contact management tool, which was ultimately acquired by LinkedIn. Sachin’s first foray into entrepreneurship began with founding Anywhere.FM, a web-based music player, which was acquired by imeem.
Sachin recently left LinkedIn to return to his roots as a startup founder on a new venture. Most recently, Sachin is a founded Notejoy, a collaborative notes app for your entire team.
- ex-Head of Product at Linkedin
- ex-Product Manager at Microsoft
- Advisor to various startups (Node.io, People.ai, Maker.me, Zently.io, Accompany.co (acquired by Cisco), Hightail (acquired by OpenText), Pattern.ai (acquired by Workday) and many more.
- Written 125+ essays on product management and entrepreneurship. Check them out here http://www.sachinrekhi.com
- A frequent speaker on product management & entrepreneurship at Wharton, Stanford, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, P&G, OpenTable, Auction.com, and more.