Company name: BLABLATAXI UKRAINE
"BOOSIK – is a blablacar in delivery. It’s a crowdsourcing C2C day-to-day service that works through popular mobile applications (android, iOS), allowing the Customer acting as Sender or Recipient to interact directly with the Courier, and to the Courier – to deliver the delivery along the route of their planned journey, thereby partially or fully compensate for their travel expenses.
Any User, including the Customer, can be a Courier and vice versa: any Courier can act as a Customer.
BOOSIK earns on commission from each Order.
BOOSIK is this:.
– Low cost of delivery due to lack of such costs as: own vehicles, warehouses, goods delivery points, service personnel
– the resolved issue of the last transport mile;
-High speed of delivery;
– Delivery of goods in dimensions from hand luggage to a folding sofa.
– cargo insurance;
– non-cash / cash payment method.
– cash on delivery (payment for goods only upon receipt by the User);
– the repayment by the courier (the courier buys the goods at their own expense)
– Intra-urban delivery is built by couriers with both personal vehicles and without it.
– suburban delivery is built by couriers with personal vehicles, as well as by couriers (drivers) of buses.
– Convenient 3-step Courier registration
– Convenient, 3-step order registration
Deliver any cargo, goods. perhaps with a buy-back or cash on delivery, it’s also just how to call a taxi through the Uber"