Посада: Acting director of the State Institution “Export Promotion Office of Ukraine”
Організація: Export Promotion Office of Ukraine
Tetiana Miskova worked as a project manager of the program “Ukraine: Consolidating the Export Potential of SMEs and Facilitating Access to External Markets” with the support of the EBRD under the EU EU4Business initiative.
Main export promotion projects:
- the first National Stand of Ukraine at the China International Import Expo (2018)
- the first national educational program “Export Revolution in Ukraine” (2017)
- B2G platform to establish an effective dialogue between government and business (2016-2017)
More than 5 years of experience in the government group on reforms, former member of the Advisory Body of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Agriculture of Ukraine – “Export Promotion Office”; experience as a team leader in projects funded by the EU, USA and Canada.
More than 10 years of experience in international projects of commercial and non-profit organizations: Coca-Cola Beverage Ukraine Limited, Red Bull Ukraine, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, US Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine, EURO 2012, OSCE SMMU
- Development of the Ukrainian IT sector (analytics, trends)
- EPO sourcing platform
- Successful export stories