Hack the New World seeks creative software and hardware solutions in the following areas:
- Tourism and hospitality
- Crisis response
- Retail industry
- Event industry
- Community development
- Online Education
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Engineers with a minimum of 2 years of experience in tech
- UI/UX designers ready to experiment
- Visionaries who already have an idea of how to save the post-pandemic world
- Managers who can effectively organize a team in a very short time
- Passionate volunteers ready to dedicate 48 hours of their life for a social cause
- Hack the New World differs from other hackathons in a way that the solutions developed during the 48-hour event will be immediately used by the city. You will be able to see the results of your work right away.
- Experienced mentors will continue to support your solution even after the hackathon is over. A real solution for the city that works is the end goal for both participants and mentors.
- Ideas created and developed during the hackathon will have the opportunity to be selected and funded by investors from the Lviv Tech Angels club.
Participation is free of charge.
Interested? Check out the agenda, and submit your idea by 12 pm, May 14.
Friday, May 15
Opening remarks, welcome keynotes
Introduction (mentors, format)
Teams start working
Checkpoint #1 (tell us about your work plan, MS Teams)
Saturday, May 16
Checkpoint #2 (MS Teams)
Checkpoint #3 (show us your prototype, MS Teams)
Sunday, May 17
Deadline to upload the demo of the prototype + pitch video
Checkpoint #4 (MS Teams)
Top teams are announced
Final webinar: top teams live demos
Selection by the jury
Announcing the winners
* The agenda is tentative, changes are possible and likely to happen.