Another side of charity. How IT-industry helps army.11:00-12:30 Vinoteca Praha
Since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, the “Come Back Alive” Foundation has raised over 250 million USD for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Part of these funds comes from contributions by IT companies and individuals working in the industry. During the meetup, Anastasiia Novobranets, Partnership Manager, and Olha Omelianchuk, Head of the Communications and Marketing Department, will share insights from “Come Back Alive” case studies and discuss:
- Сontribution of IT to supporting the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- How “Come Back Alive” builds collaborations with IT companies;
- Possible collaboration formats with both major and minor donors;
- Effective communication strategies for charitable projects;
- Why it is crucial during wartime to focus Corporate Social Responsibility solely on the military and how brands benefit from such direction;
- How the IT industry can assist the army besides donations.