Position: Fintech program manager
Organization: Sigma Software
Hanna Khrystianovych, Fintech Program Manager at Sigma Software. Hanna has over 16 years of Telecom and Banking experience working with complex strategic changes implementation, and building functions from scratch. She occupied the position of Head of Project Management Office and was in charge of all organizational changes such as bank mergers, digital transformation including IT architecture reconstruction, SCRUM implementation, and creating cross-functional product teams. Now, together with Sigma Software, Hanna focuses on helping financial institutions and Fintech companies move in an efficient way to the digital world we already live in.
The finance and banking industries have undergone a significant transformation in recent years. The capabilities that fintech and new banks are trying to deploy across the world are to remove barriers, layers, intermediaries and make businesses more efficient. But achieving top speed implementing these changes depends on the tools and technology being used.
During the FinTech meetup, the industry experts will come across the top trends and solutions that drive the digitalization of banks and businesses.
Join the panel discussion to listen to:
– Anton Vaisburd, co-founder & CEO at Datrics.ai
– Peter Kolomiets, CBDO & Co-founder Ideasoft
– Sergii Danylenko, VP at Middleware Inc., North America, Corezoid.com
– Alex Fisun, СЕО Global Ledger Protocol
– Moderator: Hanna Khrystianovych, a Fintech program manager at Sigma Software
During the meetup we will cover the following topics:
– “New reality” and “appetite” to digitalization from the bank’s side
– Role of APIzation when in terms of fragmentation
– A trend of No-code/low-code tools and white-label solutions
– Blockchain as a tool of decreasing the fragmentation
– The link between cryptocurrency and digitalization of the banks