Country: United States of America
Position: Founder, CEO
Organization: A-Players Recruiting
Lesya is the Founder of A-Players Recruiting. She is an enthusiastic entrepreneur, driven by changing the world’s money-first culture to impact-first. After running talent and culture at Talkable, Lesya founded A-Players Recruiting. Based in New York with the team globally, they are helping mission-driven tech companies build top-performing teams and soulful cultures.
– Do you agree that the world is moving towards impact-first culture? Why do you think this is, and should we support it?
– Which positive impact does the world need in the near future?
– What are the tech products that you think have the most positive impact on the world?
– Which qualities does an A-Player Engineering Leader need?
– Why being an impact-first company is such a crucial factor to survive in today’s competitive talent market?
– Which impact-related questions should be part of the interviews for engineers? or part of the decisions for promotions?