IT Arena strives to make the attendee experience effective and meaningful in terms of making connections and building relationships. We’ve done our best to make sure networking and matchmaking opportunities this year are on a par with our previous offline events. As an executive ticket holder, you will get a prime space to meet with potential clients and investors not only in a virtual setting and a guaranteed time slot to present your products or business ideas.
Moving your company to the next level by making a profitable connection – we know your needs and goals. And it’s what you’ll be able to do even online at IT Arena 2020. Network with sector leaders, arrange meetings with potential clients and partners, find investors – all in one place at IT Arena B2B matchmaking chat to ensure you can achieve your company’s goals. Here you’ll find all you need to know about B2B matchmaking at IT Arena.
- IT Arena B2B matchmaking will be powered by an online functionality tailored for the close-knit communication exclusively for C-level companies’ representatives.
- Executive ticket holders, representatives of international companies, and event partners can join a closed business chat, which offers a convenient medium for finding relevant contacts.
- IT Arena business chat is complemented with a catalog containing comprehensive information on the companies from 15 countries participating in the event this year. For your convenience, you will receive the catalog in advance.
- Receive personalized recommendations based on your objectives and business interests, and do not hesitate to contact the B2B chat coordinator who will help you find the people you need.
- The chat coordinator will provide chat participants with suggestions and support for three weeks after the event.
- All B2B matchmaking participants will receive assistance in establishing connections with relevant companies for three weeks after the event in addition to the facilitation during the event.
If you aim to broaden business opportunities by connecting with both private and public decision-makers, we’ll get you in the right room with the right people, not only in a virtual setting. We will be hosting our most beloved C-level event Tech Longe offline to provide you with unique access to top networks. What, how, where, and when?
- The offline event will be held in Lviv on October 9 at a traditional venue, the Park. Art of rest.
- To ensure your health and safety, the event is organized following the health and safety guidelines.
- Tech Lounge annually gathers tech industry and business leaders, investors, and government representatives in an informal context to share ideas and discuss the key prospects of tech industry development.
The clock is ticking! If you haven’t purchased the ticket yet, it’s high time to do that now. If you’ve got a Standard or Senior ticket, but you’ve decided to seize the opportunity and grow your business network at IT Arena, don’t miss out on a chance to upgrade it.
Any other benefits of Executive tickets? Don’t worry about squeezing in everything on your tight schedule at once and watch all talks after the event. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your ticket.
Learn more about B2B matchmaking at IT Arena 2020 here.