Ultimate Guide To IT Arena 2018
The countdown until IT Arena is on! Already on Friday, September 28, speakers from top companies like Tesla, SAP, Soundcloud, Google, Grammarly will share their deepest insights with you! Brace yourself for 3 days of intensive learning, networking, and partying! Welcome to our ultimate guide to IT Arena 2018!
In 2018, IT Arena expands to 4 thematic tracks: Business, Technology, Product, and Startup. Remember, the conference is held exclusively in English, no translation will be available at the venue.
Download IT Arena app
We highly recommend you to use IT Arena 2018 app (iOS, Android). The app allows you to check the agenda right from your smartphone, check the map and navigate around the stadium, have a list of attendees and communicate with them, mark and rate your favorite speakers and leave your feedback about the conference. Besides, you’ll be able to get the latest updates or changes during the conference, which will help you to make your experience smooth and comfortable.
The conference registration will start on Friday, September 28 at 8:30 to 9:45.
Registration for Standard and Senior tickets holders will be available at the left side of the registration stand, Executive – on the right side. For registration, you’ll need to show your ticket (either printed or electronic one).
Important: do not take your badge and bracelet off, because that’s your pass to all the conference event. You won’t have access to any event without your badge and bracelet!
This year there won’t be free lunch available at the conference. You will be able to avoid long lines, and for $5 you will be able to choose from meat, fish, and vegan meal options. In addition, there will be a food court zone available at IT Arena. The territory of the conference is cashless, but a few of the food courts will accept cash.
Let’s move to the city center: Meetups
The third day of the conference will go beyond the Arena Stadium as 40 meetups will take place in 8 locations at the city center.
Important: as the number of places is limited (50 attendees for each meetup), to attend a meetup you’ll need to register beforehand. You can register for meetups here. The meetups will be held at cafes and restaurants, so you’ll be able to listen to talks by our speakers while having a lunch or coffee. and have lunch or coffee: all for informal and comfortable atmosphere.
- On Friday, the conference will finish with a huge afterparty at Beer theatre ”Pravda’‘. Free welcome drink and DJ music will be waiting for you there. Important: do not take your badge and bracelet off, because that’s your pass to the afterparty.
- Saturday evening is going to impress you with the Futureland Festival. A celebration of electronic music with a world-famous headliner – Juicy M will take place at Malevich Night Club & Concert Arena, on September 29.
- On Sunday you’ll be able to visit Silicon Drinkabout Party at Beer theatre ”Pravda’‘. The party will start at 19.00 with free welcome drinks and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Morning Buses: on Friday and Saturday, there’ll be 3 buses going to the conference venue at 8:30, 8:45, 9:00 from Danylo Halytskyi Monument.
- To get to the afterparty you can get on 3 buses from Arena Lviv Stadium to Taras Shevchenko Monument departing at 19:00 every 15 min each on Friday, and 4 buses from Arena Lviv Stadium to Malevich Night Club departing at 19:00 every 15 min each on Saturday.
Did you know that you can rope jump at IT Arena? For only 400 UAH you will be able to take a dive from the roof of the stadium! Only for the daredevils among you!
Join IT Arena & EduNav Running Challenge – run 10 or 21 km during any IT Arena day, post it on Facebook using #itarena2018_running hashtag & get amazing prizes from EduNav’s VP of Engineering Ivan Babichuk. If you run 21 km, you’ll get a personal training plan from Ukraine’s champion Aleksey Syutkin.
Executive ticket holders will be able to attend additional networking events:
Welcome Reception with Lviv City Mayor
The executive event will be held on September, 27 from 20:00 to 22:00 at Ratusha Restaurant.
Please, bring your tickets (either electronic or printed) and you will be able to register for the conference and get your badge and bracelet at the welcome reception.
Executive ticket holders and speakers will be able to have lunch on the 4th floor at the Executive Lounge. The lunch is free and you’ll be able to choose from meat, fish and vegan options. In addition, there will be a food court zone available at IT Arena. The territory of the conference is cashless, but a few of the food courts will accept cash.
On Friday, Executive ticket holders are welcome to visit a C-level networking event: Tech Lounge. The event will start at 20:00 and last until to 23:00 at Park. Art of Rest.
Dress code: business
There will be a transfer to Tech Lounge at 19:00 and 19:15.